If you haven't been to the Halloween Fest Campout at Hueston Woods you are missing out on one of the biggest trick-or-treats events in the area. In the electric campground, campers decorate their sites, some even create mini-haunted trails, with movie effects. The Friends of Hueston Woods contruct a huge Haunted Trail with costumed actors. There is also a no-scare haunted trail for the little ones. Call (513) 523-6347 for questions.
Dates for 2017 are To Be Announced
The three weekend festival includes:
- Costume Contest - Center Circle Shelter
- Camper Stew Served at Center Circle
- TRICK OR TREAT - in the campground (ALL traffic halted 4:30-6:15)
- Hayrides through the campground
- Monster Mash Dance with DJ - Center Circle Shelter
- Hueston Woods HAUNTED TRAIL
You do not have to camp to take part in the festivities.